Magento Cryptocurrency Payment Plugin
Accept Cryptocurrency on your Magento website
10+ integration guides
We transfer payments directly into your wallet (we do not hold clients’ money).
You do not have to complete a KYC to start using our plugin. No third-party accounts during the process, just use your own wallet.
You can create unlimited number of requests.
Accept Cryptocurrency all over the world
There is no country restrictions for our users. This plugin is available all over the world.
Everyone can accept cryptocurrency payments
Crypto and Fiat money
Frequently Asked Questions
Plisio is a payment gateway that can be integrated with Magento to enable crypto payments. Plisio supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance Coin, and many others. With the Plisio integration, customers can pay for their purchases using the supported cryptocurrencies, and the payment will be automatically converted to the merchant's preferred currency.
To integrate Plisio with Magento, you can use the Plisio Magento extension, which is available for both Magento 1 and Magento 2. Here's how to set up Plisio in Magento:
- Install the Plisio Magento extension: You can download the Plisio extension from the Magento Marketplace or from the Plisio website. Follow the installation instructions to install the extension on your Magento site.
- Configure the Plisio extension: Once the extension is installed, go to the Plisio configuration page in your Magento admin panel. Enter your Plisio API key and configure the payment options as needed.
- Enable Plisio payment method: In the Magento payment settings, enable the Plisio payment method and configure the payment options, such as the title and description of the payment method.
- Test the integration: Once the integration is set up, perform a test transaction to make sure the payment is processed correctly and the order is created in Magento.
Note that Plisio charges a fee for each transaction, which varies depending on the cryptocurrency used and the volume of transactions. Additionally, the availability of Plisio may depend on your location and the version of Magento you're using.
Implementing a payment gateway in Magento 2 involves the following steps:
- Choose a payment gateway: There are many payment gateways available that can be integrated with Magento 2, such as PayPal, Stripe, Plisio, Braintree, and more. Choose a payment gateway that meets your business needs and integrates with Magento 2.
- Install the payment gateway extension: To integrate the payment gateway with Magento 2, you'll need to install the corresponding extension for your chosen payment gateway. Most payment gateways provide a Magento 2 extension that can be downloaded and installed from the Magento Marketplace or the payment gateway provider's website.
- Configure the payment gateway: Once the extension is installed, go to the Magento 2 admin panel and configure the payment gateway settings. This typically involves entering your API credentials, configuring the payment options, and setting up any necessary features such as fraud prevention or recurring payments.
- Enable the payment gateway: In the Magento 2 payment settings, enable the payment gateway and configure the payment options, such as the title and description of the payment method.
- Test the integration: Once the integration is set up, perform a test transaction to make sure the payment is processed correctly and the order is created in Magento 2.
Note that the specific steps for integrating a payment gateway with Magento 2 may vary depending on the payment gateway and the extension used. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the payment gateway provider to ensure a smooth integration. Additionally, some payment gateways may charge transaction fees or require additional setup and configuration, so be sure to review the terms and costs associated with each payment gateway before choosing one to integrate with Magento 2.
The cost of a payment gateway for Magento depends on the payment gateway provider and the specific pricing plan that you choose. Many payment gateway providers offer a variety of pricing plans, each with different features and fees.
For example, PayPal offers several pricing plans for its payment gateway integration with Magento, including PayPal Payments Standard, PayPal Payments Pro, and PayPal Express Checkout. PayPal Payments Standard has no monthly fee, but charges a transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. PayPal Payments Pro has a monthly fee of $30, but charges a lower transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. PayPal Express Checkout has no monthly fee and charges the same transaction fee as PayPal Payments Standard.
Stripe, another popular payment gateway, charges a transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for its standard pricing plan. However, Stripe also offers a customized pricing plan for businesses that process high volumes of transactions.
Other payment gateway providers, such as Authorize.net, Braintree, and WorldPay, offer similar pricing plans with transaction fees and monthly fees.
It's important to carefully review the pricing plans and fees associated with each payment gateway provider to determine which one best fits your business needs and budget. Additionally, some payment gateway providers may also charge additional fees for features such as fraud prevention, chargebacks, and recurring payments, so be sure to review all of the associated costs before choosing a payment gateway for Magento.
Integrating crypto payments on a website typically involves using a payment gateway provider, such as Plisio, that offers support for various cryptocurrencies. The specific steps to integrate crypto payments on your website will depend on the payment gateway provider you choose, as well as the website platform or software you are using.
In general, the following steps are involved:
- Sign up for an account with a payment gateway provider that supports crypto payments, such as Plisio.
- Obtain the API keys or other credentials necessary to integrate the payment gateway with your website.
- Install any necessary plugins or extensions for your website platform or software to enable crypto payments.
- Configure the payment gateway settings to enable the specific cryptocurrencies you want to accept.
- Test the payment gateway integration to ensure that it is working correctly.
Depending on the payment gateway provider and website platform you are using, there may be additional steps involved in the integration process. It's important to follow the specific instructions and guidelines provided by the payment gateway provider to ensure a smooth integration.
Download Magento Plugin
And start accepting cryptocurrency now
Sign up for free in 2 clicks • Easy setup in 2 minutes • Tech support 24/7