- Connect payment via API to your website
- Use Mass Payouts
- Add custom Invoice design
- No redirection, no Plisio branding
Payments received from your customers are sent automatically to your account.
There are no intermediaries between you and the client. All operations are conducted directly.
It fits businesses of any size and line, regardless of sales.
Cryptocurrency is popular all over the world and free to use anywhere.
Thanks to the Blockchain system, you do not have to worry about fraud.
Cryptocurrency offers you the safest and most reliable way to recieve and send payments.
- Open a free account
- Send and receive payments
- Add and withdraw funds
- Keep your cryptocurrency and check the rates
- History of all of your account transactions
- Convenient search filters
- Track the operation status online
- Keep your business's expenses under control
- 2F-authentication connectivity
- Encrypted SSL connection via HTTPS protocol
- Secure IP addresses
- 90% of funds are stored In cold wallets
- Tech support 24/7
- API connection assistance
- Extensive knowledge base
- Fast and productive developer's feedback
- Mass payments in one click
- Automatic transactions
- Customize to fit your business needs
- Accepting payments without your participation
These and many other features will be available after signing upSign up
Get advantages that 92% of your competitors do not have
Nothing at all! Opening and maintaining an account is completely free.
Yes. Manage different cryptocurrencies from one personal account. Securely store, quickly and easily send, receive and exchange digital currencies online. Make direct transfers, pay bills and request payments yourself.
To start accepting a cryptocurrency on your website, you just need to follow a few simple steps. Sign up on our website and use the API. If you have any difficulties, our technical experts will be happy to help you.
At the moment, our service provides the ability to accept 8 of the most common cryptocurrencies, including:
- Bitcoin Cash
But our service continues to evolve and soon more cryptocurrencies will become available for you.
Usually, connecting an API to your business means that while making a payment, your client is redirected to the payment gateway website and goes back to yours only when the payment is complete. You cannot change the invoice design or affect any other processes that your client undergoes.
With White Label your client stays on your website, while you can manage all processes and customize the invoice design.
White Label offers your business far more features than a regular API does. When you have your own payment system on your website, your business becomes much more attractive to customers.
Besides, you can properly manage all marketing mechanisms and successfully hold customers on your website.