What Is BitTorrent Chain?
Created by Bram Cohen in 2001, a peer-to-peer, BitTorrent is a P2P protocol for transferring large files over the Internet. Among file types, video games, TV shows, films, programs, documents and much more are transferable. The project client is called μTorrent or Torrent Classic. μTorrent is used by more than 150 million users worldwide (170 million at its peak).
A cryptocurrency created to stimulate participants in the system to take useful actions and service transactions of a torrent tracker. The BTT coin is launched based on the TRC-10 cryptographic token on top of the Tron blockchain (like the ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain network).
How to Get Started
Gateway Integration, Merchant API, Payment Button
Plisio service allows you easily to get payments in the most popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin. And to make operations easier, all received payments are automatically calculated in EUR / USD or in BTT, depending on the parameters you set.
To integrate our payment gateway on your site, choose:
- One of the ready-made Plisio integrations for e-commerce content management systems or web-billing platforms
- API for a developer that can be customized for any website and other platforms
- Payment buttons for accepting donations or simple payments (for example, if you sell only one or a few products)
To start accepting BitTorrent, as well as Ethereum, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies, first sign up. Then create API credentials if you are going to use our e-commerce plug-ins or APIs. If not, just create your payment button.
To keep all payments received in a cryptocurrency (i.e. receive payments in BTT) on Plisio, verification is not required.
Accept Cryptocurrency Payments in 4 Simple Steps
Frequently Asked Questions
BitTorrent (BTT) is a cryptocurrency that you can buy on various cryptocurrency exchanges. Here are the steps to buy BTT:
- Choose a cryptocurrency exchange: There are many cryptocurrency exchanges that allow you to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies. Some popular exchanges include Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. Choose an exchange that supports BTT and meets your requirements (e.g. security, fees, geographical location, etc.).
- Create an account: Once you've chosen an exchange, you'll need to create an account. This typically involves providing your personal information and setting up security measures such as two-factor authentication.
- Verify your identity: Some exchanges require you to verify your identity before you can buy cryptocurrencies. This typically involves providing a government-issued ID and proof of address.
- Add funds to your account: You can add funds to your account using a variety of methods, such as bank transfer, credit card, or debit card. The available options will depend on the exchange you choose.
- Buy BTT: Once you've added funds to your account, you can buy BTT. Simply navigate to the BTT trading page on the exchange and place an order to buy BTT using the funds in your account.
Note: Before buying BTT, it's important to research the cryptocurrency and consider factors such as its potential for growth, risk, and the level of volatility in the market. It's also a good idea to diversify your investments and not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Once you've bought BTT, you can store it in a cryptocurrency wallet. You can use the wallet provided by the exchange, or you can transfer your BTT to a different wallet that supports BTT.
BitTorrent (BTT) is a cryptocurrency and a decentralized platform for content distribution. It is based on the BitTorrent file-sharing protocol, and it aims to create a new way of distributing files and content online, using blockchain technology. BTT tokens are used to pay for faster download speeds and to incentivize seeders (users who provide data to others) to share content.
BitTorrent was originally created as a file-sharing platform and it has since grown into one of the largest decentralized networks in the world. The BitTorrent network is used by millions of users to share large files, such as movies, music, and software. With the introduction of BTT, BitTorrent aims to create a new way of distributing files and content online, where users are incentivized to share their data and help build a more resilient and efficient network.
BitTorrent (BTT) uses a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism, which means that it is not possible to mine new BTT tokens using traditional mining methods. Instead of mining, BTT tokens are generated through a process known as staking, where users hold a certain amount of BTT in their wallets and are rewarded with new tokens for helping to secure the network.
To stake BTT, you will need to have a sufficient amount of BTT in your wallet and keep it connected to the internet. The more BTT you hold, the more rewards you will receive. Additionally, you may need to set up a staking node and configure it to participate in the network.
It's important to note that staking can be a complex process, and there is a risk of losing your tokens if you do not properly secure your wallet or if you do not understand the process fully. If you are new to staking or cryptocurrency in general, it may be best to do some research and seek advice from more experienced users before getting started.
To accept BTT (BitTorrent) donations through Plisio, you can follow these steps:
- Sign up or log in to your Plisio account.
- In your Plisio dashboard, click on "Create Payment" button.
- Choose "BTT" as the cryptocurrency for the payment.
- Configure the other payment details, such as the amount, description, and your wallet address where you want to receive the BTT donation.
- Click on the "Create Payment" button to generate the payment link or button.
- You can then share the link or embed the button on your website or social media to allow your donors to make BTT donations.
When someone makes a BTT donation, Plisio will automatically process the payment and send the funds to your designated wallet address. You can view and manage your BTT donations and payments through your Plisio account dashboard.
Start Accepting BitTorrent
Connect to Plisio and start accepting BitTorrent in your store, ICO or other platform today.
Sign up for free in 2 clicks • Easy setup in 2 minutes • Tech support 24/7