Crypto Tax-Free Countries
Cryptocurrency, over the years, has evolved from a relatively obscure concept to a widely accepted medium of exchange in the digital realm. Three chief attributes driving its global adoption are its portability, making cross-border transactions seamless; its accessibility, allowing anyone with internet access to participate; and its transparency, which ensures a secure and verifiable transaction history.
A country that offers a conducive environment for crypto adoption, mainly through supportive regulatory frameworks and tax structures, can be termed as 'crypto-friendly'. While some nations remain cautious or even resistant to the crypto wave, others have embraced it with open arms, recognizing its potential benefits and opportunities for innovation.
Increase in the use of cryptocurrencies
Following recent bank failures, the public's confidence in traditional financial systems has been shaken. Consequently, a growing number of individuals are exploring cryptocurrencies as a safer haven for their money.
As of now, the global crypto user base exceeds 420 million, and it's expanding rapidly. Projections indicate that this figure will skyrocket, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 56.4% from 2019 to 2025. Highlighting the potential of this domain, a survey by the World Economic Forum suggests that by 2025, a significant 10% of the world's GDP might be stored using blockchain technology.
This surge in cryptocurrency acceptance hasn't gone unnoticed. Governments worldwide are now recognizing the significance of virtual currencies. Several have started regulating them, with many imposing income taxes on earnings from digital assets and cryptocurrency investments.
For anyone invested in crypto or operating a business in the crypto realm, this might be the right time to evaluate and potentially relocate to a nation with a more crypto-friendly atmosphere.
What makes a country crypto-friendly?
A nation can earn the title of being "crypto-friendly" by fostering a legal and economic environment that supports the growth and usage of cryptocurrencies. Here are a few hallmarks of such a country:
• Legalization of Cryptocurrency: One of the primary indicators of a crypto-friendly country is its acceptance and legalization of cryptocurrency. This contrasts sharply with nations like China, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Egypt, where the trading or possession of crypto is prohibited.
• Tax Advantages for Crypto: In places where cryptocurrency is recognized legally, there are often tax implications for trading or investing in it. Crypto-friendly nations might offer tax incentives, such as low or even zero capital gains tax on cryptocurrency transactions and holdings.
• Supportive Regulatory Framework: Beyond taxes, a genuinely crypto-friendly country provides a regulatory landscape that supports and encourages the growth of cryptocurrency businesses. This means having clear regulations in place that protect consumers without stifling innovation.
For those in the cryptocurrency space, such countries present an attractive proposition, offering both security and an environment conducive to growth.
Germany stands out as a leading figure in the world of cryptocurrency, especially when it comes to investment-friendly policies. Here's why:
- Long-term Gains: One of the most attractive facets of Germany's crypto policy is that if you hold onto your crypto investments for more than a year, they are not treated as capital assets. Instead, they fall under the category of private money, exempting them from taxes.
- Short-term Gains: If you've held your crypto for a shorter period and decide to sell, as long as your gains are less than €600, they remain tax-free. This allows for some flexibility for those looking to make smaller, quick trades without the headache of tax implications.
- Decade-long Investments: For those who see cryptocurrency as a long-term game, Germany offers an additional advantage. If you choose to hold onto your crypto for a decade or more, you won't be taxed on it at all.
Considering these benefits, alongside a relatively affordable cost of living compared to other Western European countries, Germany presents itself as an appealing destination. Whether you're a casual trader or someone looking at a long-term crypto strategy, Germany offers a conducive and friendly environment for your investment journey.
Indeed, El Salvador made a groundbreaking move in September 2021 by becoming the first country in the world to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender. This decision reflects its commitment to integrating cryptocurrency into its economic fabric and its efforts to draw international investment.
Taxation Advantages in El Salvador:
- Foreign Investment Perks: El Salvador has rolled out the red carpet for foreign investors in the crypto space. By offering tax-free investments, the country hopes to attract international capital and solidify its position as a pioneering nation in the cryptocurrency landscape.
- Zero Tax on Crypto Earnings: If you're an international investor dabbling in crypto, El Salvador is a haven. Foreign investors don't have to pay taxes on cryptocurrency earnings, giving them a considerable financial advantage.
Integration into the Economy:
Beyond these financial perks, the nation's proactive stance towards the acceptance of Bitcoin means that most businesses, from large corporations to local vendors, accept Bitcoin payments. Whether it's buying a coffee or making significant business transactions, Bitcoin is as standard as fiat currency in many establishments.
For cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors, El Salvador presents a unique opportunity. The country isn't just offering tax incentives; it's embracing a future where digital currencies play a central role in the economy. As with any investment, it's crucial to weigh the potential risks and rewards, but El Salvador's pioneering spirit in the realm of crypto is undeniable.
Singapore has established itself as a prime hub for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, and its progressive stance on tax regulations reflects this.
Taxation Landscape in Singapore:
- Capital Gains Tax: One of the most compelling aspects of Singapore's tax system for individual crypto investors is the absence of a capital gains tax. This means that if you, as an individual, buy and sell cryptocurrencies and make a profit, you're not liable to pay any taxes on these gains.
- Crypto Businesses and Income Tax: While individual investors have clear benefits, businesses need to be more vigilant. If a company earns cryptocurrency for goods or services rendered, it's treated like any other income and is therefore subject to income tax.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Crypto: As you mentioned, there's a 7% GST for trading cryptocurrencies. However, it's essential to note that in 2020, Singapore exempted digital payment tokens from GST to promote their adoption. This change ensures that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum aren't doubly taxed (once during buying and again during selling).
Singapore as a Crypto Hub:
With its forward-thinking approach and conducive regulatory environment, it's no surprise that Singapore has become a birthplace for many renowned cryptocurrency and blockchain projects. The country provides the right balance of regulation and freedom, ensuring investors' safety while allowing innovation to flourish.
For anyone looking to delve into the world of crypto investments or even start a crypto-based venture, Singapore offers a robust infrastructure, a supportive ecosystem, and a strategic geographical location. Its reputation as a global financial center, coupled with its openness to new technological advances, makes it a top choice for crypto enthusiasts worldwide.
Portugal is not only renowned for its picturesque landscapes and cultural richness but also for its crypto-friendly tax policies, making it an attractive destination for crypto enthusiasts and investors.
Taxation Landscape in Portugal:
- Tax Exemption for Individuals: If you're an individual dabbling in cryptocurrencies in Portugal, the tax scene is favorable. The country doesn't impose any income tax on profits from trading cryptocurrencies. Additionally, there is no capital gains tax on the sale of crypto, which means investors can potentially see significant returns without the tax burden found in many other countries.
- VAT Exemption: For individuals, another advantage is that cryptocurrency transactions are exempt from Value Added Tax (VAT). This approach helps in further promoting the use and trade of cryptocurrencies.
However, as always in the rapidly evolving world of cryptocurrency, it's essential to remain updated with the latest regulations. As you've pointed out:
- Potential New Regulations: The Portuguese Draft State Budget for 2023 suggests changes in the wind. There might be a flat tax rate of 28% introduced for short-term gains from selling or swapping cryptocurrencies. While still in draft form, it's crucial for potential investors and current crypto holders in Portugal to stay informed about these changes.
Considering Portugal for Crypto:
For those mulling over the idea of relocating to a crypto-friendly country, Portugal undoubtedly comes up as a top choice, especially when you factor in its quality of life and beautiful surroundings. However, as with any financial decisions, it's advisable to consult with local tax experts and continually monitor the nation's legislative landscape regarding cryptocurrency.
United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is indeed carving a niche for itself as a sought-after destination for the crypto and blockchain industry, and its actions in recent times accentuate this claim.
Tax and Regulatory Landscape in the UAE:
- Tax Incentives: The UAE's taxation system has always been one of its primary attractions for international businesses. In the realm of crypto and blockchain, the benefits are even more pronounced. With no taxes on capital gains or crypto profits, investors and businesses can potentially reap significant benefits.
- Free Zones: The launch of a free zone in Ras Al Khaimah for digital and virtual asset companies underscores the UAE's commitment to fostering innovation. Such free zones offer businesses a haven with minimal regulatory restrictions. The added advantage of 100% foreign ownership, a feature not commonly found in many other parts of the world, makes the proposition even more attractive.
- Customs Benefits: With 0% customs duties, businesses operating within the free zones can import and export goods without additional financial burdens, promoting trade and commerce.
Venturing into the UAE for Crypto:
Beyond the fiscal incentives, the UAE also provides a stable political environment, world-class infrastructure, and strategic geographical positioning between the East and the West. For those considering establishing crypto or blockchain ventures:
- Visa Options: Dubai, being a prominent Emirate of the UAE, is known for its proactive steps to attract international talents and businesses. The government offers a range of visa options tailored for entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals. These visas come with benefits that ease the process of setting up and operating a business in the region.
For anyone eyeing the Middle East for crypto endeavors, the UAE presents itself as an ideal launchpad. Its blend of modern infrastructure, favorable regulations, and strategic location makes it a compelling choice for crypto and blockchain pioneers. However, as with any venture, consulting with local experts and staying updated on evolving regulations is imperative.
Malaysia, with its strategic location in Southeast Asia and close proximity to economic hubs like Singapore, is also gradually positioning itself as a friendly place for crypto investors, thanks to its progressive tax policies.
Taxation Landscape in Malaysia:
- Cryptocurrencies as Non-Capital Assets: Malaysia's unique approach to crypto taxation stems from its classification of cryptocurrencies. By not treating them as capital assets, individual investors, especially those who aren't frequent traders, can enjoy tax-free returns on their investments.
- Casual Trading vs. Frequent Trading: It's crucial for individual investors to understand the difference between occasional trading and daily trading in Malaysia. If one indulges in day-to-day crypto trading, which might be seen as a regular income source, they might fall under a different tax bracket and will be liable to pay income tax.
Setting Up a Crypto Business in Malaysia:
While individual investors enjoy several tax benefits, businesses operating in the crypto space need to be more cautious. The distinction between casual trading for personal gain and running a business that deals in crypto is essential:
- Business Operations: If you're running a company dealing with cryptocurrencies, whether it's trading, offering exchange platforms, or any other related services, the income generated will likely be treated like any other business income. Therefore, it would be subject to the applicable corporate tax rates in Malaysia.
For those considering Malaysia as a potential base for crypto investment or business, it's a promising destination. Its tax benefits combined with its growing tech infrastructure make it appealing. However, as with any country, it's imperative to stay updated on the evolving regulatory landscape and consult local financial experts to navigate the complexities of taxation and compliance.
Switzerland has long been recognized as a global hub for finance and banking, and it's no surprise that the country has emerged as a leader in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Here's a deeper look into Switzerland's crypto landscape:
Switzerland's Crypto Climate:
- Crypto Valley: Nestled in the Swiss region of Zug, Crypto Valley is a blockchain ecosystem, and it has been at the forefront of the blockchain movement globally. Its existence is a testament to Switzerland's forward-thinking and open stance towards new technologies. This ecosystem houses startups, established companies, and even research institutions, all working cohesively towards blockchain and crypto innovations.
- Leading Crypto Projects: The presence of prominent blockchain projects, like Ethereum, underscores Switzerland's significance in the crypto sphere. The country's regulatory clarity and business-friendly environment have been pivotal in attracting such esteemed entities.
Tax Landscape in Switzerland:
- Capital Gains Tax: One of the significant advantages for individual crypto investors in Switzerland is the absence of a capital gains tax on cryptocurrency investments. This means that if you sell your cryptocurrencies at a profit, you won't need to pay capital gains tax on the amount you earn.
- Asset Valuation Tax: While the sale of cryptocurrencies doesn't attract capital gains tax, cryptocurrencies are considered assets. Hence, they must be declared in the annual tax return. The total value of these assets on the last day of the year determines the wealth tax you need to pay.
- Mining Tax: Mining activities are seen as self-employment in Switzerland, which means the income generated from mining operations is subject to income tax. This is a crucial distinction for those in the mining sector to understand and account for.
Local Adoption and Initiatives:
- Crypto in Lugano: Lugano's decision to accept taxes via cryptocurrency is a strategic move to promote the wider adoption of virtual currencies within the country. Such initiatives are indicative of Switzerland's broader acceptance and integration of crypto into its financial ecosystem.
For crypto enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and investors, Switzerland offers a blend of regulatory clarity, fiscal incentives, and a vibrant crypto ecosystem. However, as with any financial venture, it's crucial to stay informed, seek local expert advice, and understand the nuances of the Swiss tax and regulatory system.
Malta's position in the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space has rapidly ascended in the last few years. Its strategic location in the Mediterranean and its EU membership, combined with its progressive stance on emerging technologies, have made it a beacon for crypto businesses and enthusiasts alike.
Understanding Malta's Crypto Climate:
- Blockchain Island: The nickname "Blockchain Island" aptly captures Malta's essence in the cryptocurrency and blockchain domain. The island-nation has actively promoted and embraced these technologies, creating an environment conducive for businesses and innovators.
- Top Crypto Exchanges: The presence of significant players like Binance in Malta highlights the country's attractiveness for crypto enterprises. By providing a regulatory framework that balances innovation with security, Malta has managed to attract global industry leaders.
Tax Landscape in Malta:
- Long-term Capital Gains: One of Malta's standout features from a tax perspective is the absence of taxes on long-term capital gains from cryptocurrencies. For individual investors, this is particularly beneficial if they're holding onto their investments for extended periods.
- Short-term Capital Gains: However, for those dabbling in more frequent trading, the tax situation differs. Short-term gains from crypto trading are treated as income and, hence, can attract a tax rate ranging from 0% to 35%, depending on the income bracket and other factors.
- Business Income from Crypto: Enterprises dealing with crypto need to be mindful of the business income tax. The exact rate, again, will vary based on the nature of transactions and overall income.
Wider Adoption in Malta:
- Crypto in Daily Life: Malta's forward-thinking approach isn't just limited to businesses. The government's initiative to introduce cryptocurrencies as a viable alternative to traditional fiat is commendable. Today, in Malta, it's becoming increasingly common to find establishments that accept cryptocurrencies for goods and services.
For those considering Malta for crypto activities, it's evident that the country offers a mix of regulatory clarity, fiscal advantages, and a thriving community. Nevertheless, staying updated with the country's evolving regulations and seeking advice from local experts is always recommended to ensure compliance and make informed decisions.
The Cayman Islands have long held the reputation of being a premier global financial hub, particularly known for its tax advantages and robust financial services sector. It's not surprising that with the rise of cryptocurrencies and digital assets, the Cayman Islands have positioned themselves as a favorable destination for crypto entrepreneurs and investors alike.
Understanding the Financial Climate in the Cayman Islands:
- Tax Haven: Traditionally, the Cayman Islands have been viewed as a tax haven, especially for businesses and wealthy individuals. Their tax system, which lacks direct taxes such as income, corporate, and capital gains taxes, is one of the primary reasons for this.
- Crypto Inclusion: While the Cayman Islands have long been favored by traditional finance, the local regulators have made strides in accommodating the nascent crypto industry. The absence of specific crypto income tax further cements its position as a favorable locale for digital asset enthusiasts.
Key Points for Crypto Investors:
- Tax Landscape: The absence of income tax, corporate tax, and capital gains tax makes it exceptionally enticing for businesses and individuals dealing in cryptocurrencies.
- Economic Structure: It's important to understand how the Cayman Islands fund their infrastructure and public services. The absence of direct taxes is offset by significant import duties (22-26% on many goods), tourism revenue, and fees for work permits and other services.
- Cost of Living: Although the Cayman Islands offers attractive tax benefits, prospective residents should be aware of the high cost of living. Ranking third globally in terms of living expenses implies that daily life, housing, and amenities can be substantially more expensive than in other countries.
- Acquiring Residency: While setting up a business or investing in the Cayman Islands might seem lucrative, obtaining long-term residency can be complex and expensive. Investors need to weigh the tax benefits against the potential costs and challenges of living in or relocating to the islands.
For crypto investors and businesses, the Cayman Islands certainly present a favorable tax environment. However, as with any overseas investment or relocation decision, it's essential to conduct thorough research, understand both the advantages and challenges, and consult with local experts to make informed decisions. The islands offer a unique blend of tax advantages and a high-quality lifestyle, but it comes at a premium.
Puerto Rico, with its picturesque beaches, rich culture, and enticing tax incentives, has attracted attention from investors and entrepreneurs around the globe, especially those from the cryptocurrency community.
Understanding Puerto Rico's Unique Position:
- US Territory but Unique Tax Rules: While Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, and its citizens are U.S. citizens, it has a special status when it comes to taxation. For federal income tax purposes, Puerto Rico is considered a foreign country. This unique classification allows it to craft its tax rules, different from mainland U.S.
- Act 60 - Individual Resident Investor: Formerly known as Act 22, this law allows bona fide residents of Puerto Rico to enjoy 100% tax exemption on interest, dividends, and capital gains. This act makes Puerto Rico especially appealing for crypto investors, as all digital assets are excluded from capital gains tax.
Key Points for Crypto Investors:
- Tax Exemptions: Any gains from the sale of cryptocurrencies made after becoming a bona fide resident of Puerto Rico are not subject to capital gains tax. This is particularly attractive to high-net-worth individuals from countries with high capital gains taxes.
- Regular Income: While Puerto Rico offers tax advantages on passive income like dividends and capital gains, it's essential to be aware that regular income might still be subject to local taxation. However, these rates are generally lower than U.S. federal rates.
- Residency Requirements: To benefit from the favorable tax treatment, individuals need to become bona fide residents of Puerto Rico. This involves meeting specific physical presence requirements and demonstrating an intent to reside in Puerto Rico indefinitely.
- Previous Investments: It's essential to clarify that cryptocurrencies bought before becoming a resident of Puerto Rico would still be subject to taxation based on the rules of the country or jurisdiction where the individual was a tax resident at the time of purchase.
Puerto Rico offers an attractive proposition, especially for U.S. citizens looking for tax efficiency without renouncing their citizenship. The combination of U.S. affiliation, beautiful landscapes, and significant tax breaks make it an attractive destination. However, potential investors should seek advice from tax professionals familiar with Puerto Rico's laws and consider the implications of relocating to ensure compliance and make informed decisions.
Bermuda, with its turquoise waters and pink sand beaches, has more to offer than just scenic beauty. Its favorable tax environment has long been a magnet for international businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
Diving into Bermuda's Financial Landscape:
- Tax Advantage: Bermuda has, for years, been recognized as a tax haven. The absence of income tax and capital gains tax makes it particularly enticing, especially for those who have significant cryptocurrency holdings and trading volumes.
- Open Trading Environment: The freedom to trade without volume restrictions or time constraints provides flexibility and encourages crypto trading and investments.
Key Considerations for Crypto Investors:
- High Cost of Living: While Bermuda offers some unmatched tax benefits, it's paramount to remember that residing there comes at a premium. With a cost of living index of 141.8, daily expenses, housing, and amenities are substantially higher than in many other countries. This might offset some of the tax benefits, especially for those not operating at high investment volumes.
- Land Taxes: Owning or renting land in Bermuda is an added expense. If you're considering relocation or establishing a business base in Bermuda, it's crucial to account for land taxes, especially if the ownership or lease period exceeds three years.
- Regulatory Environment: While the current environment is favorable for crypto trading and investments, regulatory climates can change. It's essential to keep updated with any new regulations or policies that might be introduced.
Is Bermuda the Right Choice?
Bermuda certainly presents a compelling proposition for crypto entrepreneurs and investors. Its tax-free environment combined with the freedom to trade without restrictions is hard to match. However, potential investors should weigh the tax and trading benefits against the high cost of living and other associated costs.
If your crypto ventures are substantial and the projected profits significant, the cost of living in Bermuda might be a small price to pay for the tax advantages. Nevertheless, it's crucial to consult with financial and tax advisors familiar with Bermuda's landscape to make a well-informed decision.
Japan, often referred to as "The Land of the Rising Sun," has also been an early riser in the world of cryptocurrencies. With its progressive approach towards innovation and technology, Japan has positioned itself as a leader in the integration of blockchain and cryptocurrency into mainstream finance and commerce.
Diving Deeper into Japan's Crypto Landscape:
- Mainstream Adoption: Japan's move to recognize Bitcoin as a legal payment method in 2017 was groundbreaking. It not only legitimized the cryptocurrency but also paved the way for merchants to start accepting Bitcoin payments, enhancing its utility.
- Regulation and Security: After the infamous hack of Mt. Gox, a Tokyo-based Bitcoin exchange, Japan has become stringent about the security of cryptocurrency exchanges. This has led to the approval of several exchanges that meet the regulatory and security criteria, fostering a secure environment for crypto traders.
Taxation Benefits and Implications:
- Tax Exemptions: For casual traders or those making minimal profits from cryptocurrency, the Japanese tax system is relatively lenient. Profits below 200k JPY (approximately $1,800 as of my last update in 2021) are exempt from taxation. This is beneficial for newcomers and those dabbling in crypto investments.
- Progressive Tax Slabs: If an individual's crypto earnings fall under 1.95m JPY (roughly $17,500 as of 2021), they are only liable to pay a 5% income tax rate. As earnings increase, the tax rate does rise, but the initial slabs are certainly advantageous for moderate investors.
- Integration of Blockchain: Japan's interest in crypto isn't limited to Bitcoin or other digital currencies. The government's investment in understanding blockchain's potential to reform administrative processes indicates a broader vision. This commitment to innovation positions Japan as not just a hub for cryptocurrency but also for blockchain technologies.
Japan's embrace of cryptocurrency and blockchain indicates its foresight and adaptability to emerging technologies. For crypto enthusiasts and investors, Japan offers a mature and regulated market with specific tax advantages. Those considering trading or settling in Japan should, however, remain updated on the latest regulations and consult local experts to ensure compliance and make informed decisions.
Ukraine, a vast country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline, and forested mountains, has also been emerging as a hotspot in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Cryptocurrency Landscape in Ukraine:
1. Legal Framework: Ukraine had taken progressive steps to integrate cryptocurrency into its regulatory framework. In September 2020, the Ukrainian Parliament passed a draft law to legalize cryptocurrencies, which means digital assets could be legally traded, and exchanges can operate transparently.
2. Adoption and Popularity: Ukraine has a robust community of cryptocurrency users and developers. Reports from various international organizations have indicated that Ukraine has one of the highest levels of cryptocurrency adoption in the world.
3. Regulatory Environment: While the intent to regulate and integrate cryptocurrencies into the national framework has been clear, the exact details and future trajectory of these regulations were still being shaped. It's crucial for potential investors and businesses to keep an eye on the evolving legal landscape.
4. National Digital Currency: Like many other countries, Ukraine has also been exploring the idea of launching its digital currency.
5. Blockchain Integration: The country has been involved in various projects aimed at leveraging blockchain for areas like land registries and public projects, indicating a broader understanding and integration of the technology beyond just cryptocurrencies.
Ukraine had been in the process of defining its stance on cryptocurrency taxation. Initial indications pointed towards a possible separate tax regime for digital assets, but the exact details and percentages might vary. Potential investors and traders should consult with local financial advisors to get accurate and up-to-date information.
Ukraine has been notably progressive in its approach to digital assets and blockchain technology. For crypto enthusiasts and investors, Ukraine offers a dynamic and rapidly developing ecosystem. However, given the evolving nature of its regulatory framework, it's essential to stay updated on any new changes or directives issued by the Ukrainian government. As always, when considering investments or business operations in a foreign country, consultation with local experts and professionals is advised.
Cryptocurrency enjoys significant popularity, but its reception varies widely among governments. This results in a diverse landscape of how countries regard and tax crypto. Some nations impose hefty taxes on digital assets, while others offer a tax-free environment for crypto investments.
For those managing a comprehensive crypto enterprise, it's essential to choose a base in a country that is favorable to cryptocurrency dealings. Additionally, having a dependable payment processor for smooth crypto transactions is pivotal. This is where Plisio steps in. As a top-tier Bitcoin payment service, Plisio ensures instant and efficient crypto transactions.
Please note that Plisio also offers you:
- Zen Cart
- Easy Digital Downloads
6 libraries for the most popular programming languages
19 cryptocurrencies and 12 blockchains
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Tron (TRX)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dash (DASH)
- DogeCoin (DOGE)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Tether (USDT) ERC20 and TRX20 and BEP-20
- Shiba INU (SHIB) ERC-20
- BitTorrent (BTT) TRC-20
- Binance Coin(BNB) BEP-20
- Binance USD (BUSD) BEP-20
- USD Coin (USDC) ERC-20
- TrueUSD (TUSD) ERC-20
- Monero (XMR)